Yes! You can actually cook your seafood while is frozen. Click here to find out more on the methods to Cook-It-Frozen! Alternatively, you can defrost the seafood under running water which will expedite the thawing process.
Sustainable seafood is whereby wild-seafood are harvested without harm to its population, habitat or to any other species in its ecosystem. By protecting the fisheries and ecosystem, productivity is ensured so that future generations will be able to enjoy the same variety of great seafood that we eat today.
Many of the members of Team TAG are from Alaska and have spent seasons working on fishing and/or crab boats, so we have a deep understanding of Alaska’s commitment to sustainable fisheries. By committing to Alaskan product, we can proudly guarantee our customers that they are receiving a Wild Caught, sustainable, and delicious product. Aside from our Alaskan product, we do our best to source products regionally from other Wild Caught fisheries, such as our Spencer Gulf King Prawns, which are MSC Certified and Wild Caught in the Spencer Gulf region of Australia.
Answer: Absolutely! Keep in mind that TAG's mission statement is to bring the highest quality seafood in the world to your door. Our shipments are dictacted by customer demand.
Once the process starts to source, purchase and export out of the United States your order is secured. Frozen product in-stock can be cancelled without a cancellation fee.
Pre-ordered frozen products require a 50% prepayment. Fresh orders require full payment. Cancelling either order once the product has been purchased and tendered for export will result in a cancellation fee up to 50% of the prepaid amount.
Any claims of damage or missing items must be received within 2 days of your receipt of the product(s).
Products returned must: * If delivered frozen, remain frozen, never thawed during your possession. * If fresh, kept chilled and have not been frozen or warmed above the appropriate chilled temperature.
* The items must remain in its original packaging and the packaging must not be damaged.
* You must contact a TAG representative and get a return authorization number prior to the product return.
* Delivery fees fees may apply to any product delivered or picked up for return at the customers expense.
* Failing to meet the requirements regarding cancellations or returns may result in the refusal of the product return and/or reimbursment of funds.
* Fresh products must be capable of repackaging and have the ability to be frozen to accept returns.