About the Wines
Gladstone Vineyard – 2022 Sauvignon Blanc
From a 40-year-old Sauvignon Blanc planting, the oldest in the region this wine shows a deeply aromatic nose of honey suckle, lime and jasmine. On the palate it is silky with a phenolic grip that helps balance the acidity which is long but subtle. Notes of goose berry and white peach.
This is a wine to drink now or to cellar.
Gladstone Vineyard – 2021 Estate Pinot Gris
With a complex nose of Nashi Pear, citrus blossom, honeysuckle, fresh gingerbread and ripe stonefruit, this is a juicy and generous wine. The elegant and textural palate weight adds richness whilst still maintaining a beautiful balance and clean finish with hints of citrus pith.
A wine to be enjoyed with food. Drink now or cellar for up to six years.
About the Snow Crab
Snow Crab Cluster (5kg) box would have about 15 – 18 clusters. This would be perfect for a group of 5 – 6 people if you have other dishes.
* Product of Canada
* Wild Caught
* Extremely versatile for use in a variety of different recipes
* Pre-cooked, so it is ready to eat
* To warm just steam, saute, broil, grill or roast for 3 – 4 minutes to heat through
About the Rock Lobster Tail
Lobster Tails are raw so must be cooked
* 1 lobster serves about 1-2 people
About the New Zealand Half Shell Mussels
– A sweet mild flavor compliments many cuisine styles and applications.
– A high meat to shell ratio
– With only one shell to discard, waste is reduced.
– Comes in a 1KG box